Sermon Date: Sunday, September 30th, 2018
About Rebecca Hatch
Rebecca enjoys creating for online spaces. When she's not writing, homeschooling, or managing their family's home business, she posts sermons and generally keeps the Kezar Falls Assembly of God website and Facebook page running.
Entries by Rebecca Hatch
Sermon Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018
Sermon Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2018
Sermon Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
We’re on a mission to love God and our neighbors. We exist to glorify God by knowing Christ and making Him known. Together we seek to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ and make disciples. We do this through loving God and our neighbors.
Our community was born out of tent meetings held in Kezar Falls in the summer of 1935 by founding pastors, Virginia Avery and Dagnar Lindberg. For more than seventy-five years we’ve gathered here to worship God and serve the surrounding communities. Together we want to continue to know Christ and make Him known and we […]
It’s not too late to register for this year’s Real Women Real Life fall conference on October 18th – 20th. There’s still time to go here to register online or, if you like, print these forms here to mail them (so long as it’s post-marked before September 18th). For walk-ins the cost is $100. For preschool moms or full-time students it’s $65. Some […]
Click over for a peek at our current ministries list.
- Delivered Us from the Domain of Darkness – Colossians 1:9-14January 12, 2020 - 12:00 pm
- Refocusing in 2020 – Colossians 1:3-5January 5, 2020 - 12:00 pm
- The Sacred & the Practical – Colossians 4:2-6December 29, 2019 - 2:41 pm
- Faith and Faithfulness — Matthew 2:1-12December 22, 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Christmas Presentation 2019December 15, 2019 - 12:00 pm